I wanted to get a picture of this before I started gouging and drilling on it to accept the smaller parts. The brass is cut from a kick plate I found in the discount bin at Home Depot, and the stock is oak, finished with stain and acrylic varnish.
The finished pistol is going to have six copper chambers arranged in a cylinder seated in the big, bowed cutout at the front of the pistol, and a larger brass chamber set into the brass plate above the grip. I still haven't found a trigger guard I'm happy to use, so I might have to cobble something together out of the leftover brass. I'm hoping I'll come across an old flintlock replica with a brass trigger guard before I get that far.